Right at Home is a locally owned home care business that has an exceptional culture, and we are looking for a committed person with strong communication, follow-up and decision-making skills. We strongly prefer an individual with home care or closely related experience.
The On-Call Supervisor is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to client and caregiver concerns, and handling urgent matters that require immediate attention. Examples include, filling open shifts, dealing with employee call-offs, and answering client or employee questions. You will also update the company's scheduling software with changes and maintain a call log to ensure follow-up items are properly handed off to the day staff.
WORK SCHEDULE: You will answer all incoming calls between the hours of 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM (overnight) 7 days/week and on major holidays. You will work approximately 28 hours per week. This position may have either employee or independent contractor status.
- High school graduate or equivalent with Caregiver/CNA experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment, but willing to reach out for support at needed.
- Occasional time in the office during business hours for training and coordination purposes.
Visit our web site to learn more about us: www.RAHsouthernAZ.com
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)