We are searching for an exceptional Home Health Aid to join our dynamic care team! We have an immediate part-time or full-time position available.
Join us today! Help us improve the quality of life for the seniors we serve in Tucson.
Benefits - Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us
- Training Provided - no formal experience required
- Flexible scheduling
- Consistent work schedule
- Paid Sick Time
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice & Provider of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks
- Accompany clients on errands or medical appointments.
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
- Compassion and concern for older adults!
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have your own insured automobile
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)