Are you looking for a challenging role that allows development opportunities while improving the quality of life for those you serve? Are you passionate about person-centered care and committed to creating extraordinary care experiences for clients and families? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
This position will office from either the Tucson or Green Valley location with heavy travel between the two locations and client homes.
We are a locally owned home care business that has an exceptional culture, and we are looking for great talent who can work in a fast paced environment; who have exceptional skills in communication, organization and making decisions; and who are people persons!
The Client Care Manager is responsible for creating extraordinary client and family experiences and ultimately manages “best in home care” care plans.
- Develops and maintains the client care plan, creating extraordinary client experiences and communicating with clients, families, care partners and referral sources.
- Plays an integral role in interfacing with clients and families to ensure safe, appropriate and meaningful care is being provided.
- Serves as a mentor and trainer to caregivers and supports their care delivery.
- Maintains a calm, positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Experience in home care, home health, hospice, elder care or closely related experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- 401k/Profit Sharing
- Company Car
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Independently
- Great Team
- Change Lives Everyday!
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)